Director, Digital Marketing
Ecommerce Website Agency is looking for a world-class Director, Digital Marketing with a history of winning in B2B SaaS across SMBs, mid-market, and enterprise-level customers.You must have a proven track record of consistently exceeding your goals in driving net new MRR and customer growth.
The Director of Digital Marketing leads our paid digital marketing channels, which includes SEM, display, programmatic, paid social, and affiliate marketing. The focus is primarily on the acquisition of new customers, although the role will naturally support other marketing initiatives requiring digital marketing expertise and execution. This role currently manages a team of three internal digital marketing professionals, plus external resources.
What You’ll Do
- Develop an effective marketing funnel enabling predictive spend, positive ROAS, and consistent MQL growth.
- Accurately forecast aggressive channel performance and help manage the digital marketing budget.
- Strategize cross-functionally with marketing, sales, design, and product for maximum impact, plus senior leadership.
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor direct reports to maximize their individual potential and professional growth, as well as ability to function effectively as a team.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability.
- Build a culture of accountability and crossing the finish line.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement. You and your team must be forward thinking and always testing new opportunities.
- Create and manage campaigns and related budgets for all digital advertising platforms across all digital display, paid social, affiliate, email sponsorships, and paid search channels. These include, but are not limited to Adwords, Google Display Network, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Coordinate with SEO and Content managers to optimize SEM, SEO, and content strategies.
- Determine and manage the appropriate analytics tools, including Google Analytics, our internal database, each advertising platform, and other attribution tools, to track results and ensure reporting infrastructure is appropriate to provide full funnel analysis and align investment decisions with MRR.
- Utilize advanced audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve response and ROAS.
- Work cross-functionally to improve conversion rates at the top-of-the-funnel through paid customer acquisition.
Who You Are
- Technical and Experienced Digital Marketing Leader
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and optimizing digital marketing initiatives.
- Experience with general B2B marketing SaaS solutions to small, mid-sized, and enterprise level businesses.
- Experience creating multi-channel, multi-touch attribution infrastructure and leveraging that data to improve channel performance.
- Extensive experience with digital media planning and buying including use of programmatic buying, direct buying through Google Adwords, Bing, Google Display, Facebook, and other display networks.
- Leader – You are a proven leader with 5+ years people management experience and a strong desire and understanding of how to develop people in a supportive, accountable environment and inspire them to give 100% effort and perform at levels higher than they imagined they could achieve.
- Driven Achiever – You possess strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, have a passion for data driven decision making, thrive on challenges, and have a proven history of successfully, consistently leading teams to achieve targets and objectives, within a complex client acquisition driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space.
- Strategist – You have perspective and can see and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future, recognize what can/should be done now to affect future performance, and see and understand the challenges between the current and the ideal situation.
- Customer Focused – You have a passion for service and satisfaction, are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, gets first-hand information and use it for improvements in products and services, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, gaining their trust and respect.
- Problem Solver – You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes.
- Systems Thinker – You are dedicated to providing high quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Process and Project Manager – You can readily design practices, processes, and procedures, know what to measure and how to measure it, can organize people and activities, and are good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Lean/Agile experience and JIRA is a plus.
- Master Communicator – Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills are critical.
- Collaborative – You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners such across Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
- Composed – You know how to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Personable – You are seen as positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Technical Learner – You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Ethical – You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Math, Accounting, Finance, or similar field.
Please send your CV to email@example.com